Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Barbecue Baby Back Ribs




Actually I'm posting this recipe before many others that have been awaiting. I just could not resisit to post this juicy falling off the bone delicious barbecue ribs. They were so simple to make and tasted so good that I could not postpone this post anymore! I did not like baby back ribs until last Sunday, when I prepared this dish. My husband always ask for baby back ribs when we go to american/australian restaurants. I mean always. So I decided to make it for them, and also for our dear friends Bill and Ju. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Barbecue Baby Back Ribs

Ingredients:

2 kg baby back ribs
2 bottles barbecue sauce
Olive Oil
Salt

Directions:

Season the ribs the day before with olive oil and salt. The next day, boil the ribs for about 10 minutes. Get the ribs arranged in a baking sheet and coat them with the barbecue sauce. Cover the ribs with aluminum foil and cook in the oven, in low temperature, for about 2 and a half hour, pouring more barbecue sauce every once in a while. Take off the oven and serve with baked potatoes.

Baked Potato

Ingredients:

5 large potatoes
Olive oil
Cheddar Cheese
Mozzarela cheese
Chopped bacon bits
Scallion
Sour Cream

Directions:

Wash the potatoes and pierce them with a fork. Coat with some olive oil and take them to the microwave for about 6 minutes. As they are cooked, cut a line in the middle, where you're going to insert the filling. Fill them with mozzarela, cheddar, bacon bits, sour cream and scallions, respectively. And just anejoy this delish dish!!!

3 comments:

  1. My husband loves ribs too. Your's look extra good. There is just something about homemade I think.

    ReplyDelete