Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chicken Breast with Mustard Sauce




Well, my house is a total mess and we have no courage to fix this! That's why I've been so absent lately. But I came by today just to share with you a recipe that I should have made along time ago - it's simple and really, really good. I always have plain yogurt in my fridge, but never know what to to with it. Finally I got something that is worthed! I'll be back whenever I can with more time to leave comments and post!

Chicken Breast with Mustard Sauce

Ingredients:


5 halves of chicken breasts
1 cup plain yogurt
3 tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
Salt

Directions:

Fry the chicken breast with 1 tbsp butter and set aside. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, the mustard and the worcestershire sauce and salt to taste. Take the sauce to the microwave for about 30 seconds and pour it over the chicken. Decorate the dish with chopped scallions and serve with some braised carrot and zucchini.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking of a mustard chicken dish for dinner so I think it is meant to be Renata.

    ReplyDelete